In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, or DMCA, VODGIRLS.TV will respond only to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement.
This page describes the information that should be present in DMCA notifications. It’s designed to make submitting alleged infringement notices as straightforward as possible.
VODGIRLS.TV reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove or terminate materials that are found to be infringing the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your works have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, and therefore the removal of the works in question, please provide VODGIRLS.TV copyright agent the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit VODGIRLS.TV to locate the material (exact URL’s are required).
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit VODGIRLS.TV to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number, and an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to provide the above-mentioned material will result in an invalid filing of your compliant, to which our designated agent will not respond.
IMPORTANT: Misrepresentations made in your notice regarding whether material or activity is infringing may expose you to liability for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees). Courts have found that you must consider copyright defenses, limitations or exceptions, before sending a notice. In one instance involving online content, a company paid more than $100,000 in costs and attorney’s fees after targeting content protected by the U.S. fair use doctrine. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to BSL’s designated copyright agent at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per VODGIRLS.TV’s policies regarding the filing of DMCA’s, a person must first submit their claim(s) to the above copyright agent via email. VODGIRLS.TV’s agent will respond accordingly within 48 hours of receiving such complaints. Failure to comply with our DMCA policy will render your claim(s) invalid, to which our agent will not respond. Under no circumstance should the ISP of the VODGIRLS.TV website be contacted prior to communications first being directed towards our designated DMCA agent.